Here are some helpful and time saving tips before your appointment:
What to bring with you to the exam:
- Your medical insurance card (it is different than vision insurance) – Some procedures are payable by major medical plans based on medical necessity. Our receptionist will request a copy of your medical card upon arrival.
- Your vision insurance card
- Your old or current eyeglasses
- Any eyedrops you regularly use
- List of medications
- Your sunglasses. We can check to see if they have enough UV protection.
For our location and directions to our office, click here.