Protect your eyes with quality Sunglasses.
Healthy sight is a way of life.
Two pair of glasses in one.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Know what to expect.
With anti-reflective lenses.
Read about our latest tests and equipment.
Welcome to Eyes of the World
Updated 6/9/21: New Lane County Low Risk Category
Eyes of the World will be open from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
We are committed to safe, compassionate, and top-notch eye care for our patients, and we have put in place the following precautions to keep you and our staff safe:
- Masking of all patients and staff. Patients and visitors to the office should be
informed in advance of the expectation that they wear their own mask or cloth face covering.
- Appointments are no longer required for adjustments, eyewear dispensing, or just to browse frames!
- Our goal is to keep our office at no more than 10 patients.
- Reception chairs have been spaced, and we will make every effort to maintain social distancing. Companions will be asked to wait outside unless needed for mobility or cognition issues.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning of surfaces and touchpoints have been implemented.
- Frames will be collected and sanitized after patient handling or try-on.
- We are limiting our daily exams and scheduling most eye exams at 45-minute intervals.
Again, please call if you have any questions or concerns. 541.689.2881.
We are here to help.
For eye health emergencies after 5:30 pm or on weekends,
please call the Lane Eye Associates emergency on-call
number, (541) 607-4318 to be connected with the on-call doctor.
Thank you for your understanding and stay well.
We will all get through this together.
June 20/20 Special: 20% Off All Frames, Extra 20% Off Red Dot Frames !
Some restrictions apply. *This offer cannot be combined with other offers or vision insurance
There is a lot more that goes into finding the right pair of sunglasses than just fit and fashion.
Cataracts are a leading cause of vision loss in the United States and Canada. Here are 6 things you need to know.